Abaq Al Ilm International School (AIIS) established in 2006 with a British curriculum standards; applying modern learning platforms in honing competitive students who are imbued and equipped with outstanding academic skills and innovative thinking.
AIIS aims to serve a diverse expatriate community in Jeddah City by providing a high quality education to children from KG1 to Grade 8 (Boys and Girls). As a growing International school, we guarantee a rich and healthy environment for students of various nationalities. We, the administration and qualified educators, work comprehensively and methodically to attain our vision.
BELIEVE, ACHIEVE, AND TRIUMPH!!!
To provide each student with innovative and superior learning strategies that instill integrity, positive relationships and promote personal achievement in an ever-changing society
To establish and maintain a quality education system and continually improve its effectiveness on par with international standards, to help develop resourceful and resilient citizens without discrimination, in an environment, that is safe and caring.
- A dedicated and qualified teaching staff that works on building the individual strengths of a child with care, compassion, justice, and respect.
- Delivering a broad curriculum in a stimulating way intended to offer inquiring minds and independent thoughts.
- Religious guidance is a must for every individual for achieving a successful society.
- A learning environment that addresses social and emotional needs while supporting students to engage with academic learning.
- An inclusive and respectful learning community committed to developing individuals who are kind, empathetic and resilient.
- A continuous development program for the staff for increased effectiveness.
- Promoting mutual understanding and respect for all school employees.
- THE EDUCATION PROGRAM:
- Student Learning & Motivation
- Technology Integration for Digital Learning
- Intervention Programs for Remedial and Enrichment
- Differential Learning
- Student-Centric Learning
- Hands-On Learning
2. QUALIFIED STAFF AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT:
- Induction & Mentoring Programs
- Professional Development Programs
- Incentive Programs
3. STUDENT ENGAGEMENT:
- Extracurricular Integration for Global Awareness
- Leadership Opportunities
- Transitional Support
- Career Guidance
4. COMMUNICATION & MARKETING:
- Parent Support Groups
- Proactive in Social Media Platforms
- Digital Integration Platforms for Communication